Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Post- Baby Workout!

Hey everyone!
So today I received the green light from my doctor to start exercising! YAY! So of course immediately after that I got to work. I have found the most awesome blog that is geared primarily towards Pilates workouts. So I decided on a short 13 min beginner (because my little one does not take long naps) Pilates routine that I saw on there.
If you are at all interested, here is the link to the exact workout that I did.
I don't know if you know this blogger but her name is Casey Ho, and you can check out her blog here. She focuses on POP Pilates and even has a community of POPster's on there. It's a very awesome blog and I am glad I found it. I hope to get my old figure back, and this blogger can help out another, Me!
Since I am just getting back into the swing of working out...I will be taking it slowly. It has been over a year since I've have done any type of exercise. But once I start feeling a little bit stronger, I will be adding extra cardio to these Pilates routine. Anyway, I just thought I'd give you all an update on whats going on. And I hope you join me in my journey...and let me know if any of you mom's out there are just getting back into working out. And what was your weapon of choice?


To Health, Love, and Happiness,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers