Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The starting line...

Hey everyone! This is my first ever blog post. (YAY!) I am new to blogging, so I will be learning as I go. This blog is intended to help motivate me to lose my post pregnancy weight. Before getting pregnant I weighed 176 pounds, which was already over a healthy BMI for a 5 foot 4 inch female. SIDEBAR: A healthy BMI ( Body Mass Index) for a female who is 5 feet 4 inches is 140 pounds. Click here and here to help you calculate your BMI.

With my pregnancy I gained 34 pounds bringing me up to 210 pounds! That was the heaviest I've ever been in my life. But during pregnancy it is expected to gain a large amount of weight.
Now my post pregnancy weight is 196 pounds. My goal is to lose 56 pounds, which will bring me down to 140 pounds. That is within a healthy BMI! I hope to do this by the summer. My baby, my sweetie, and myself will be traveling then to Montana to visit family. I plan on attaining this goal through a low calorie, low fat, clean lifestyle. First I would have to work on the way I eat. Then when I get the ok from my doctor, I will add in various workouts. 

I just wanted to share with you all my goals and where I have been weight wise in the past year. Anyways happy blogging, and follow me if you want to share in this journey!

To Health, Love, and Happiness,

2 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL!! So looks like this weekend we will be cooking up a clean eating STORM!! Can't wait :)
    ily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Yeah!!! Im so excited! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers